The Best of SEO Jokes, Humour, Jest, Laughter, Funny… LOL
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is a vital and serious aspect of business in this digital era, where as mentioned, all businesses are putting their presence online. SEO people do a lot of thinking, planning and work everyday to ensure that businesses gain the upper ranks in Google search engine.
Why so serious?
There are actually a lot of sitcoms in the backend of the SEO crew. Due to all the repetition of keyword scourging and link hunting embedded in their daily jobs, it gets imbued into their daily life with many comical aspects. SEO is not all doom and gloom, it’s more witty and wise than you think.
Here, we have compiled some of the best SEO jokes for you to know what goes behind the scene of an SEO officer!
1. The best place to hide a dead body?
– Page 2 of Google.
(Note: No one goes to the 2nd page of Google search…)
2. Why did the girl stop dating the SEO Nerd?
– He loaded too fast.
3. Religion of an SEO?
– The Google cult.
4. Why did the SEO expert cross the road?
– To get hit by traffic.
5. What do you call the # of times an SEO expert can jump on a trampoline?
– Bounce Rate
(Note: Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors leaving a webpage without performing an action.)
6. Client: We want to rank number 1 by tomorrow.
– SEO Crew: That’s cute… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(Note: it takes’ weeks or months to gain the upper ranks in Google search.)
7. How did the SEO find her way back through the woods?
– Bread crumbs
(Note: Breadcrumbs are website links that allow users to track where they are within a website and how far they are from the home page.)
8. What room was Matt Cutts trying to find when he got lost at the SEO Conference?
– Room 404
(Note: Room 404 is an office room on the fourth floor. It is where the World Wide Web’s central database is placed.)
9. Why did the SEO expert get kicked out of the grocery store?
– Cutting in line to be the 1st position.
10. Why was the SEO expert so furious on his way to work?
– Too much traffic!
11. What is an SEO expert?
– It is someone who speaks about an algorithm he doesn’t know, guarantees a result he can’t foresee, asks you a hell of a money while making you work on your website more than he does.
12. Why SEO’s prefer democracy to dictatorship?
– Because they love user generated content.
13. Old SEOs never die, they just lose their rankings.
14. What do SEOs use when they go fishing?
15. What is the optimum view for an SEO?
– Page view
16. What 2 things do SEO pre-schoolers have at break?
– Cookies and link juice boxes.
17. Why do SEOs hate watery oatmeal?
– Thin content
18. How do the SEOs increase the chances their rock band will be discovered?
– By turning up the AMP
(Note: AMP stands for “Accelerated Mobile Pages.” With AMP, it is possible to create simple mobile websites that load almost instantly. Fast-loading is an SEO’s wet dream.)
19. Why do SEOs love the farmer’s market?
– Lots of organic content.
20. Why did Tiger Woods start studying SEO?
– To get his #1 ranking back.
We hoped you are humoured, aroused, laughing, giggling, entertained, hilarious, funny… Ok, stop it.
Source of jokes: